Recognizing the protection of personal information is its social responsibility, Wadakatsu Co., Ltd. ("Wadakatsu" herein after) comply with related laws and regulations and promote the implementation of the following procedures.
- 1. Wadakatsu makes effort to protect personal information, through constructing secure corporate information management system and through employee education, for the protection from illegal access, disclosure, loss or damage as well as maintaining accuracy of such information and updated.
2. Wadakatsu obtains personal information under prior consent of the individual and use only where such consent permits. Wadakatsu uses personal information for the following purpose.
- (1) To give information necessary to offer products
- (2) To give information on various services and maintenance
3. Wadakatsu does not provide personal information to third party except the followings. Even when providing personal data handled by Wadakatsu to the third party, Wadakatsu makes efforts to protect by obligating the third party holds and makes appropriate protection measures from such risks as leak, disclosure or further transmission from the third party.
- Where and when a prior consent of the individual is obtained.
- Where and when used for statistical data in the mode and the form that the individuality of such information unidentifiable.
- Where and when required by laws or regulations.
- 4. When asked for confirmation or correction of Wadakatsu controlled personal data, Wadakatsu responds to such request to the reasonable extent upon individual identification.
- 5. Personal information provided to Wadakatsu prior to the implementation (March 2005) of Personal Information Protection Act of Japan shall be used under the conditions and purposes specified above.